What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Thursday, August 9, 2007

yoz....sian la....actually tis entry can be posted earlier....cause i dun know press wat then screen suddenly show me tis...."kk"...sian la....haha....national wushu competition over liao....at least still win something ...haha...i got 3rd for zi xuan dao shu...tat taolu starting look like jing sai taolu then alot ppl thought i enter the wrong event sia...haha....the suay part is me knee injure again when tseting carpet on my first event which is dao shu...dao is i bear wilth the pain go one...but the quan serious pain till i limp sia...serious funny la....ppl test carpet aso can injure...haha..so i gave up my quan lo... quan taolu aso not say very good....the quan day i remember yiming said something tat tis..."Wowlao...你看啦..ppl waiting to see show then you didn't compete,ike your interschool la didn't compete quan too"...haha you tink i wan wan meh...haha..sian liao...ppl actually wan to celebrate after competition one but this thing just happened to flash though my mind...."O" LEVEL" sian la....stress la...spoiler le...nb...need to study liao cause left 70 days ba...mon i tink the chi "O" result coming out...sian hope i clear tat paper la so i can concentrate in Amath n combined science....cause the teacher every time like "suan" le.....bless me.....
recently i listening to tis hakka/hokkien?! song called bus stop?!nice la tis song...must listen le...




车站(闽南歌
火车已经到车站
阮的心头渐渐重
看人欢喜来接亲人
阮是伤心来相送

无情的嗽叭声音声声弹
月台边依依难舍
心所爱的人
火车已经过车站
阮的目眶已经红
车窗内心爱的人
只有伤心来相送
(只有期待夜夜梦)

it's video time liao...haha..




it's nice rite..???haha...enjoy...bb

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger