What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Wednesday, July 25, 2007

yoz.....haha....long time no post anitink liao....next week is national competition liao....shit....leg still haven recovered yet....do you where is the injuries....one is in my left knee cap and one is on the side of the ball of the my right foot....the knee cap injury..say liao you aso won't believe la...my muscle from the quad drop down to the knee cap la...*gross*...then damn pain la cause nowadays need to do zheng tao la...then the side of the ball of the foot tat injury...i dun know how i kena one.....my events is on sat(chang quan)(2pm) n sun(daoshu)(10am)...(if i remembered correctly la.)..both zi xuan le....i scare le....1st time doing zi xuan sia....my chang quan i m the last guy to da...as for dao is in the middle......ARRR!!!injury...sian cant perform at 100% le...in tink i now only at 65% nia....the percentage will rise as the day passes....CHIONG AR TO 100!!!!(god pls assist me).....crap aside ba...it's video time liao....


tis is the zhejiang team basic...enjoy and cya.....haha

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger