What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Friday, March 11, 2011

when i first saw you, i never think i will fall in love with you.
knowing you are the favorite of all, i slowing back off.
it's just a few months and i started missing you.
with lots of bad habits, i have changed.
but some are better kept unchanged.
because of you, i am willing to put my life on the line.
sacrificed my time and studies just for you.
attempted, tried, tested.
failed, mistakes and faults never leave me.
sometime i tend to to give up
but knowing what i been working toward,
give up was never my mind.
injured, bleed, suffered.
all the way till i success and excel.

When we were together, we did lots of things together.
those were the day i can say i am happy.
although we may not share the same view all the time,
we still can get along well.
we often trade gifts with each other,
till this very day, i still treasured them a lot.

until one day, i lost the feeling for you.
don't know how to face you and tell you.
decided to walk away just like that.
watching you from far.
shunning anyone that i think will ask me about this thing.

i regretted.
feel like a letdown to the people who once helped us.


WUSHU

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger