What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

^^^^^^^Somehow the Cbox was spammed by advertisement

1st post for the year.

just posting a real funny thing.
had my Ns checkup already and is confirmed a PES A.
well, few day ago, received a letter, calling me to go sembawang camp for vocational assessment.
that camp was mostly for diver which mean they are freaking fit.
fit is one thing maybe i possessed but for the swimming skill i totally don't have.
how can a diver dive without knowing how to swim??
they should just send me to the what my friend told me, the hendon camp??
heck. just go and drown ba.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also select to go VA at sebamwang camp

what is your day of VA

mine is friday, the coming friday

Anonymous said...

btw you no need to know how to swim in NDU.

they will TE-KAn you until you know how to swim

- sjorn lim

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger