What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Well, i warned you last week but you refused to heed my advise. You are such a irritating, annoying, fat, oily, black, atrocious son of a bitch. Do you know how force is produce when i swing my arm, thrust my sword or snap a kick? What if that force is apply to you unknowingly? I bet you will be a crybaby. And you think the routines you are learning are useless?? Think twice, SUCKA! Like what i normally would say; during a fight, you will unknowingly do those wushu moves. Moreover, I don't just do wushu, i do lots of other martial arts. And you want my attentions, HELL YEA, you got it but in a different way. Words that come out from your mouth stink to the max. It was like the smell of a garbage chute. People who know me, know that i never flare up for a long time already. Even if i flare up, mean that i have tolerated you to the max. You must be thinking you are some elite, but the fact is; " YOU ARE EVEN LOUSIER THAN A SEVEN OLD BOY AND YOU SUCK!" You are saying "PUBLIC" to me when I don't even care for world that moment. I swear those vulgarities i said to you was 0.001% of my urban dictionary.You might be a primary school kid,but if you wanna try exceeding my tolerance, then try it. I think my one punch can turn you to a panda. The way you present yourself will make other detest you. Even if your mum or my coach come and debate with me, i will just tell them the truth. If coach forbid me from training there,worst comes to worst, i will find a alternative club to train.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger