What does not destroy me, make me stronger!!


Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yeah...finally...the mid year exams ended liao lo.n blogger error bo liao...sian... soon it would be "O" level chinese liao....few day ago i made two videos about me n guohong within 3 hours sia...both get honors....mine 5 his 6 ...it's believable.....sat i went to wuzong...then practise onli teng kong wai bai n xuan feng jiao...all 540 one...yeah tkwb i do till 540 liao with not with ma bu..sian..sian sia...wat chi intensive...i feel like sleeping sia...everyday do paper..do till i sian liao lo..but i force myself to be awake la n to stay focus...ok crap aside...IT'S VIDEO TIME LIAO..

XD
Honors for This Video:
#20 - Most Viewed (Today) - Sports - Chinese
#21 - Top Rated (Today) - Sports - Chinese
#4 - Most Discussed (Today) - Sports - Chinese
#16 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Sports - Chinese
#5 - Top Favorites (Today) - Sports - Chinese



GH
Honors for This Video:




ok...time to say bye bye liao....bb...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Call me XiaoHei or Hong Wei

verse of the day

languanges

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger